Saturday, August 21, 2010

In The Quiet

So here I sit listening, wondering and wishing. I’m not quite sure why it won’t go away, the dreams the plans, it’s past and over yet somewhere inside it just doesn’t quite wondering ‘what if’.

I know I made the right decisions but it doesn’t make it easier or the regrets less. I’ve learned in this life that you can know without a doubt you made the right decision yet regret hang so heavy in your mind.

I hope someday someone will come along and make me forget your promises. I can’t help wondering if the bright lights make you forget that call? Can you really turn your back and walk away from God?

Someday…

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...