Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rocky Mountain National Park

This lovely lady enjoyed the photo op. LOL. She was posing, I swear. There was a whole herd including little babies all up in the trees, this girl was wondering close to the road. She kept stopping and looking at us. It was hilarious. How cool is this???
Me in snow in my flipflops. LOL. On Milners Point a storm blew in up there and the temp dropped to like 35 degrees. It was freezing, I had on flipflops and no jacket. The weather here is predictable but WOW what extremes and all in one day. It rains everyday here around 5ish. and when it does the temp drops majorly adn then the sun shines again and we hit 65ish. Crazy.
I think I took some very good pics. I am posting a few today and I'll post more as time goes by I'm sure. Have to get them all organized and decide the best ones for printing.
I love the mountains, perhaps God will send me a rancher from Colorado. LOL. I can dream!!
We are having a great time up here. We have most of teh week to go and I don't want to go home. It's so peaceful and quiet and non-stressful, well except when I'm driving corkscrew roads up mountains. LOL>





No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...