Monday, July 6, 2015

Twist and Turns of Life

So much going on... Get this, I'm seeing a counselor!!! Best decision I've ever made. She's amazing and as scared as I was going in the first session I came out ready for the next one. LOL

Lots going on!!!

We have officially began working on becoming Tammy's House Inc. We are now a corporation and are working on getting our approval for our 501c3. It's exciting and alot of work. So much we want to accomplish!!!

I've gotten back to working on my Life Coaching degree which I think will help with Tammy's House. Then hopefully I'll have everything I need to start college in the Fall.

That's all for tonight. I'm tired

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...