So, I moved in my place. LOL. No insulation and only a window unit, I'm in and it's mine that is ALL I care about!!!
Tomorrow I'm going to hopefully get a little insulation and sheet-rock in. LOL. Gotta do something it is unbearable during the daytime. Nights are fine, it gets chilly in here but daylight hours are a bit rougher. I jokingly say I'm living the primitive life and truly I am!! Haha. I have 1 lamp and my window unit and my belongings. You know I feel so much more peaceful and happy just me and my own little house named G. The company I bought the cabin from was named Graceland so all their buildings have a G on them. LOL.
I had it all laid out for my bedroom and closet idea and I guess I didn't have a clue what I owned. LOL. So my bedroom is sort of a closet. Instead of a closet in my bedroom I'm going to end up with a bed in my closet. HAHA. I just hope I figure out how to get a twin bed in there. Hehe.
Gonna run on to lala land. Tomorrow holds a full day of organizing and though I want to sleep late if I'm smart I'll be up as soon as the sun is bright enough to start working and get it all organized and a big chunk of my insulation up. It would be nice to stay cool all of the time. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment