Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life is Crazy Sometimes

I'm sitting here watching my kitten climb the curtains on my french doors. Gretchen is at the very top LOL. Animals.

Well, with Billy gone, the yard is MUCH more peaceful. Rowdy-Mator has calmed down and isn't doing his little nipping thing he was doing. Yesterday I took him out of the yard and walked him in the front yard. He loved it, we stayed out about 30 minutes or so and he grazed on the green stuff, which means he became a Live Edger. LOL, there is no grass along the sidewalk, Rowdy-Mator ate it all. LOL.

Rowdy wasn't real happy, Lexington Noel kept escaping the yard and Oreo would start screaming so we spent half of our time chasing Lexi down and putting her BACK in the yard. LOL. Lexi thought she was so smart.

I just about have all my shopping done. I have to take Nanny for a few more items and we will be finished.

Can you believe Christmas is almost here? So much going on and our church is having a concert on the 28th. Plus, Mom is having surgery on the 26th. Should be interesting.

Well, time to go feed the farm. The animals probably think they are starving, they always do. LOL.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

O wow! I was just catchingup on your blog here and saw that your mom is having surgery on the 26th. We will be praying can we do anything? Do you need help with the animals or anything?

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...